DEFINITION OF TERMS
- "Administration of the site of the online store Trademinister (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration)" - authorized employees to manage the site, acting on behalf of FLP "Tarasinsky Alexander Anatolyevich" (TIN - 2725905838, 04114, Kyiv , Dubrovitskaya st., 28, o. 402), which organizes and carries out the processing of personal data, and also determines the purposes of processing personal data and the composition of personal data.
- "Personal data" - any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
- "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- “Confidentiality of personal data” is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has access to personal data to prevent their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- "User of the website of the online store (hereinafter referred to as the User)" - a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Site of the online store.
- A "cookie" is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server in an HTTP request every time they try to open a page of the corresponding site.
- "IP address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
- last name, first name, middle name of the User;
- User's contact phone number;
- email address (e-mail);
- Product delivery address;
- User's place of residence.
The online store protects Data that is automatically transmitted while viewing ad units and when visiting pages on which the system's statistical script ("pixel") is installed:
- Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the online store site that require authorization.
- The online store collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that provides access to display ads);
- referrer (previous page address).
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal data of the User The administration of the site of the online store can use for the following purposes:
- Identification of the User registered on the website of the online store for placing an order and (or) concluding a contract for the sale of goods remotely from trademinister.com.ua.
- Giving the User access to the personalized resources of the Online Store Site.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Website of the online store, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Create an account to make purchases if the User has agreed to create an account.
- Notifications to the User of the Website of the online store about the status of the Order.
- Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax credits, contesting a payment, determining the User's eligibility for a line of credit.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Online Store Site.
- Providing to the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Online Store or on behalf of the partners of the Online Store.
- Performing promotional activities with the consent of the User.
- Granting access to the User to the websites or services of the partners of the online store in order to receive products, updates and services.
METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Site of the online store "trademinister.com.ua ”, including the delivery of the Goods.
- The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of Ukraine.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- The Site Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Website of the online store.
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data if this information changes.
SITE ADMINISTRATION MUST:
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
- To carry out blocking of personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data is contacted or requested for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- Became public domain until lost or disclosed.
- Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
- Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
- Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the website of the online store and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
- If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
Updated on August 02 2022